Woofingham Palace is different from EVERY other dog daycare facility in Encinitas and Carlsbad. We’ve created a daycare facility that dogs really WANT to come to. Check out the Gallery on the More page and our Facebook page which is updated every day. Facebook.com/Woofingham to see for yourself!
So what makes Woofingham Palace so special?
- 30,000 square foot of fenced in, shaded, artificial turf. That’s an acre! No other facility in the area even comes close to offering this. The turf is specially made for dog use. It has 2 inches of cushioned underlay which means no matter how much running your dog does there is no jarring impact on his joints.
- Windsor Castle and London Bridge. We have custom built wooden play structures which are specially constructed for dog use with ramps and bridges.
- Puppy Daycare to tire him out, teach Manners, Socialization & Bite Inhibition. Puppy Daycare is held in a completely separate yard to the normal Daycare. We are the only daycare in the area that will accept puppies at 12 weeks for daycare with their second set of shots. ( Consult with your Vet beforehand.) We will socialize your puppy with other puppies, show them how to play nicely, teach them basic obedience commands, crate train them and teach them how to potty in a designated area. Remember a tired puppy is a well behaved puppy.
- Intense, nonstop, 4 hour Play Session. Daycare lasts for 4 hours from 8am – 12pm or 1pm -5pm, then your dog goes home. After 4 hours of nonstop supervised play your dog is ready to go home and sleep it off. The average dog sleeps around 14 hours a day so this is an excellent way of allowing your dog to socialize with other dogs, exercise until he is tired then sleep it off at home. Don’t you think he would much rather catch up on his sleep at home rather than a cold, concrete kennel?
- Owned and operated by a Certified Professional Dog Trainer. We are not going to allow your dog to create any bad habits. We can also work with them on developing the good behaviors.
- Low number of dogs in a large amount of Space. Your dog will have the opportunity to socialize and play with other dogs, but enough room for them have to have personal space too. We have the highest staff to dog ratio in the area so play will be constantly supervised.
- Pick Up and Drop off Service. We can pick your dog up for morning or afternoon daycare or drop him off after the morning or afternoon session. Pick up and drop off is only available for dogs who come at least twice a week and live within a 3 mile radius of the Facility.
- Private Training Session. Do you want your dog to Sit when you tell him, not chase the cat or Come to you when you call him, but don’t have time to train him yourself. Let us do it for you. Training a dog when they are tired works best, as they are able to focus on what we are teaching them. We can work on any basic obedience problems you are having and you will be amazed how quickly you will see results. We are Positive Reinforcement Trainers so your dog will enjoy every moment. You will receive a full written breakdown of how to teach the new commands to your dog at home.
- We Make your Dog Feel Special! Most importantly we promise that you and your dog will both receive a level of service fit for Royalty!
+++++PUPPY DAYCARE IS HELD EVERY WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY 8am – 12pm+++++
We really want you to try us so your first Daycare is FREE.
$29 per 4 hour session.
Extra dog $21 per 4 hour session.
SPECIAL PACKAGE OFFER
Buy a package of 10 $290. Get 1 session FREE!
Buy a package of 20 $580. Get 3 sessions FREE!
….NEED YOUR DOG TO BE HERE LONGER?
Each additional hour $7 up to a maximum of $20
All day session from 8am – 5pm – $49
DAYCARE SESSION INCLUDING 15 MINUTE TRAINING SESSION – $49